- Eggplant (2 Large)
- Fresh Garlic Cloves (2)
- Tahini (2 Tbsp)
- Lemon (1 Medium Lemon Juiced)
- Sea Salt (To Taste)
- Olive oil (Roasting and Garnish)
- Cayenne Pepper (For Garnish)
- In a large flat pan, spray Olive oil or pam spraying oil.
- Cut the 2 large eggplants in half lengthwise.
- Place the eggplants face down and roast in the oven 425º 30-40 minutes.
- When you take it out, let it cool for about 10-15 minutes.
- When it has cooled, scoop it out with a fork or spoon into a food processor.
- Add garlic, tahini, lemon juice and sea salt to the food processor and let it run until everything is combined or for about 2 minutes.
- Pour the Baba Ganoush in a bowl and garnish with olive oil and cayenne pepper.