Ingredients For The Salad:
- Organic Chick Peas (1 can 15.5 oz.)
- Organic Black Beans (1 can 15.5 oz.)
- Organic Cannellini (1 can 15.5 oz.)
- Organic Pinto Beans (1 can 15.5 oz.)
- Medium Red Onion, finely chopped (2/3 Cup)
- Cherry Tomatoes, chopped in quarters (1 Cup)
- Parsley, finely chopped (1 Cup)
- Garlic, minced (3)
- Avocado (1)
Ingredients For The Dressing:
- Olive Oil (1/2 Cup)
- Red Wine Vinegar (3 TBSP)
- Crushed Red Pepper (1/2 TSP)
- Sugar (1 TSP)
- Salt & Pepper (To Taste)
- Open up all 4 of the cans and toss all of the excess waters from each of them.
- In a medium deep bowl, add all of the beans (chick peas, black beans, cannellini and pinto beans).
- Finely chop a medium red onion and throw it into the bean salad bowl.
- Chop cherry tomatoes into 4’s and add them into the salad.
- Finely chop parsley and add it into the salad.
- Mince 3 garlics and add them to the salad.
- Take one avocado and form squares with the knife, then take them out with a spoon and add it to the salad bowl.
- For the dressing, add the olive oil, red wine vinegar, crushed red pepper, sugar and salt/pepper to taste.
- Mix everything together.