- Top sirloin, two pounds
- Garlic, whole one
- Olive oil, one cup
- Bell Peppers, (orange, red and yellow)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut your meat into square chunks .
- Take a whole clove of garlic and put it in a food processor.
- Add half cup of olive oil in the food processor and a teaspoon of salt.
- Pour the marinade over the kabobs and refrigerate for 30 minutes. The longer the better.
- Take a few skewers and soak them in water for 15 minutes so that the meat comes off easily. Also, for easy turning during grilling, use two skewers. In this case I used stainless steel skewers.
- Cut the colored bell peppers in cubes and put them in a bowl. Add half cup of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Thread the meat and peppers into the skewers and grill for approximately 3 minutes each side.