Beef Stir Fry
- Sirloin Beef (2 Pounds)
- Olive Oil (2 TBS)
- Yellow Onion (1 Medium)
- Cherry Tomatoes (1 Cup )
- Jalapeno (1)
- Garlic Cloves (3)
- Salt and Pepper (1/4 TS Each)
- Allspice (1/2 TS)
- HP or A1 Steak Sauce (1 TBS)
- Tomato Sauce (1/2 Cup)
- Egg or Eggs
- In a non stick pan, place the sirloin beef on high heat.
- Let cook until water dissolves.
- When water has dissolved, add 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Dice one medium onion small and add it to the beef.
- Cut one cup of cherry tomatoes in half length wise and add them to the beef mix.
- Chop one jalapeño very small and add it to the mix.
- Mince 3 cloves of garlic and add to the mix.
- Let everything cook for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add Salt and Pepper.
- Add Allspice.
- Add Hp or A1 steak sauce.
- Add tomato sauce.
- Stir everything together with a wooden spoon and cook for another 3-5 minutes then turn it off.
- In a separate skillet, make an over easy egg.
*** TIP *** You do not have to add water to the sirloin beef as it already gives out liquid during cooking process. As the water dissolves, you can add a little oil at that point to sauté.