Broccoli and Parsley Slaw
- Broccoli (2 Heads)
- Thinly Sliced Almonds (1/2 Cup)
- Dried Cranberries (1/3 Cup)
- Red Onion (1/2 of a small one)
- Parsley (1 Bunch)
Ingredients For Buttermilk Dressing
- Buttermilk (1/2 Cup)
- Mayonnaise (1/3 Cup)
- Dark Brown Sugar (1 Tbs)
- Apple-Cider Vinegar (2 Tbs)
- Salt and Pepper (To Taste)
- Chop two broccoli head into florets and place them in a medium deep round bowl.
- To the bowl, add 1/2 cup of thinly sliced almonds.
- Add 1/3 cup of dried cranberries.
- Roughly chop half of a small red onion and add it to the bowl.
- Roughly chop one bunch of parsley and add it to the bowl.
- For the buttermilk dressing, add 1/2 cup of buttermilk in a different small round bowl.
- Add 1/3 cup of mayonnaise to the buttermilk bowl.
- Add one tablespoon of dark brown sugar to that.
- Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to that.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the buttermilk dressing and pour over the broccoli bowl.
- Combine everything together.