- Honey (2 Tablespoons) OR Brown Sugar (2 Tablespoons)
- Orange (1 Large one Squeezed)
- Saffron (1/2 Teaspoon)
- Chicken Breasts (3)
- Pasta (1 Box of Angel Hair)
- Onion (1 Cut in Half Moon)
- Mushrooms (1 Cup Diced)
- Cherry Tomatoes (1 Cup cut in half)
- Parsley (1 Bunch Chopped)
- Scallions (1 Bunch)
- Pine Nuts (1 Cup)
- Artichoke Hearts (half cup)
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper (To Taste)
- In a small non stick pan, add the honey, orange and saffron.
- Cook on medium/ low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Take 3 pieces of chicken breast and put salt and pepper on both sides.
- Grill the chicken breast, depending on the thickness of the chicken, grill for about 10 minutes total flipping a couple of times. Then set it aside.
- Cook angel hair pasta and add olive oil and set it aside.
- In a medium non stick pan add two tablespoons of olive oil. When the heat is hot enough, add onions, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, parsley, scallions, pine nuts and artichoke hearts. Cook on medium heat for about 7 minutes. At the end, add salt and pepper.
- Combine everything together. The pasta, the mix and the chicken.