Chicken Wrap with Sumac
- Rotisserie chicken
- Onion, one
- Parsley, one bunch
- Salt, 1/2 cup
- Sumac, 1/2 cup
- Olive oil, 1 cup
- Lavash bread, 5
1. In a bowl, take the chicken apart and set aside.
2. In another bowl, cut a large onion into half rings and sprinkle half cup of salt. Let it sit for 20 minutes while you move onto the next step. Remember, the key to this sandwich is the pickled onions. After 20 minutes, squeeze the juices from the onion and toss the juice. Add the pickled onions onto the shredded chicken bowl.
3. Take the Parsley and de-stem each piece. Wash the parsley really good and damp dry really good with a paper towel. Chop it either in a blender or knife but make sure its chopped fine. Combine the parsley with the chicken and onions.
4. After you have combined everything together—> Chicken, onions, and parsley.
Then add 1/2 cup of sumac, and 1/2 cup of olive oil into the mix.
5. Lavash bread—> cut the ends of it for easy wrapping.
Put 1/2 cup of olive oil in a bowl and brush the ends of the lavash bread.
place the mixture in the center of the bread and fold.
6.When you have wrapped all of them, brush the top of the wraps in olive oil and place them in the oven at 350º for 20 minutes or until they are golden brown.