Fried Chicken Sandwich
- Chicken thighs (8 Skinless & Boneless)
- Buttermilk (2 Cups)
- Salt (2 Teaspoons)
- Black Pepper (2 Teaspoons)
- Turmeric (1/4 Teaspoon)
- Sweet Paprika (3/4 Teaspoon)
- Allspice (1 Teaspoon)
- Flour (2 Cups)
- Vegetable Oil (2 Cups)
- Sesame Buns (8)
- Pickles (For Garnish)
- Coleslaw (For Garnish) *Checkout Coleslaw recipe in ranaskitchen.com
- Clean 8 pieces of boneless and skinless chicken thighs with cold water and damp dry with a paper towel. Set aside.
- Pour 2 cups of buttermilk in a deep and wide bowl.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt to the buttermilk.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of pepper to the buttermilk.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric to the buttermilk.
- Add 3/4 teaspoon of sweet paprika to the buttermilk.
- Add 1 teaspoon of allspice to the buttermilk.
- Mix the buttermilk with a whisk until all of the items are well combined.
- Set the buttermilk mix aside.
- Get another deep and wide bowl, and add two cups of all purpose flour.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper to the flour and mix it.
- Bring all of your items and set them next to one another. Chicken, buttermilk and flour.
- Take one chicken thigh and make sure to submerge it into the buttermilk.
- Then put it in the flour mix and make sure you coat it really well.
- When you have done that for all of them, you can start frying.
- In a deep frying pan, bring two cups of vegetable oil on high heat (350º-375º temperature).
- It should take about 10-12 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown. Turning with tongs every 1-2 minutes.
- When the chicken is done cooking, set it on a wire rack to cool off for a bit.
- When you have finished frying all of them, get the buns and garnish ready for assemble.
- Take one bun, set the chicken on it, then add ready coleslaw and your choice of garnish such as pickles.