Baked Walleye Fish
- Two Whole Walleye Fish Fillets (Skin on or off to taste)
- Olive Oil (1/2 Cup for Fish) & (1/4 Cup for Brussels sprouts)
- Garlic (2 cloves)
- Salt (1 Tsp for Fish) & (1/2 Tsp for Brussels sprouts)
- Black Pepper (1/2 Tsp for Fish) & (1/4 Tsp for Brussels sprouts)
- Dry Basil (1 Tsp)
- Cajun Seasoning (1/4 Tsp)
- Sweet Paprika (1 Tsp)
- While Grain Mustard (1 Tsp)
- Fresh Lemon Juice (1/2 Lemon or 2 Tbsp)
- Brussels sprouts (1 Bunch)
1. In a medium deep bowl add 1/2 cup of olive oil.
2. Smash 2 cloves of garlic and add them to the bowl
3. Add salt and black pepper.
4. Add 1 teaspoon of dry basil.
5. Add 1/4 teaspoon Cajun seasoning.
6. Add 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika.
7. Add 1 teaspoon of whole grain mustard.
8. Add 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
9. Whisk everything together.
10. Place two Whaley fish in a pyrex bakeware.
11. Brush the mix over the fish.
12. Bake the fish 350º for 20 minutes and broil for an additional 3-5 minutes.
13. Wash one bunch of Brussels sprouts. Damp dry with towel.
14. Cut the end of the Brussels sprouts and throw it away.
15. Rough chop the Brussels sprouts. Add salt, pepper and olive oil.
16. Mix with a spoon and place them along side with fish or bake separately for 350º for 30 minutes.
17. In a plate, make a bed of Brussels sprouts and place the fish over them.
18. Garnish with the remaining juice from fish and also with basil.