Kubba Hamouth / Spiced Meatballs
Ingredients For The Meatballs:
- Minced Beef (1 Pound)
- Cream of wheat (1/2 Cup)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese (1/2 Cup)
- Egg (1)
- Salt and Pepper (1/4 Teaspoon)
- Baharat / All Spice (1 Teaspoon)
Ingredients For The Sauce:
- Vegetable Oil (1 Tablespoon)
- Onion (1, Finley Chopped)
- Minced Garlic (2 Cloves)
- Salt (1 Teaspoon)
- Dry Mint (2 Tablespoons)
- Tomato Sauce (1 Cup)
- Beef Stock (1 Cup)
- Lemon juice (2 Tablespoons)
- Parsley For Garnish
- In a large bowl, add the minced beef and all of the ingredients.
- Mix everything together and form into meatballs.
- In a non stick pan, add vegetable oil and set on high heat.
- Add, onions, garlic, salt, dry mint, tomato sauce and beef stock.
- When it comes to a boil, add the meatballs setting the heat on medium/low.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes on medium/low heat. Then add the lemon juice a few minutes before turning it off.
- Garnish with parsley.