Nacho Cheese Mediterranean Style
- Minced Beef (1.5 Pounds)
- Parsley (1 Bunch)
- Yellow Onion (1 Large)
- Olive Oil (1 Tablespoons)
- Salt (1 Teaspoon)
- Allspice (1 Teaspoon)
- Pita Chips (Bag of pita chips or freshly made)
- Gruyere Cheese (2 Cups, Shredded)
- Avocado (1)
- Jalapeno (1)
- Cherry Tomatoes (1 Cup)
- Cucumbers (1 Cup)
- Radishes (1/2 Cup)
- Pitted Kalamata Olives (1/2 Cup)
- In a large non stick skillet, cook the minced beef on medium heat until water dissolves. Hint: Do not add water, as it gives out water as it cooks.
- When water dissolves, add the olive oil, onions and parsley. Sauté everything together for about 3 minutes.
- Add salt and allspice to the meat. Cook for another couple of minutes and then turn the heat off.
- In a pan, add parchment paper, then add the pita chips.
- Add the cooked beef on top of the chips.
- Shred fresh gruyere cheese and add it to the meat/chips. Put it in the oven 350º for 5-10 minutes.
- After you take it out of the oven, add the topping combination.
- Add avocado slices.
- Chop thin and round slices of a jalepinio. Make sure you take out the seeds inside.
- Cut up cherry tomatoes in half and add to the nachos.
- Chop cucumbers and add to the nachos.
- Cut up radishes and add to the nachos.
- Cut up pitted kalamata olives in half and add them to the nachos.